alby_mangroves: by sandy79 (Default)
[personal profile] alby_mangroves
Title: A Soft Place To Land
Artist: [personal profile] alby_mangroves
Fandom: MCU, Captain America
Pairing: Steve Rogers / Bucky Barnes
Rating: PG-13 (fic is NC-17)
Media: pencils, watercolour, pastel pencils, ink, pen
Summary: Art for A Soft Place To Land by [personal profile] pineau_noir for [community profile] capbb

Notes: Normally in bangs I'm drawn to canon or canon AU summaries rather than modern AUs, but I picked this summary because I really liked the sound of the relationships and friendships in the story, and the premise that amounts to Bucky needing something exciting and fun in what he sees as his mundane life, and Steve needing some care, stability and warmth in his. I tried to make art to reflect that, and I hope you enjoy ♥



    













Read the Fic on AO3

I also made an art-only nsfw Twitter, if anyone's interested in following me there as I won't be posting any new arts to Tumblr.

Date: 2019-01-23 07:34 pm (UTC)
norsellie: (Default)
From: [personal profile] norsellie
♥ ♥ ♥

Date: 2019-01-23 08:37 pm (UTC)
gwyn: (bucky & steve alley purple)
From: [personal profile] gwyn
So pretty!

Date: 2019-01-23 09:46 pm (UTC)
krycekasks: Luis sushi chef (Default)
From: [personal profile] krycekasks
Just gorgeous work! I'd be spellbound by those blue eyes too, Buck (I can totally relate to the Bucky drawing as though he's staring into those piercing blue eyes of the Steve drawing **happy sigh**)

Date: 2019-01-23 10:00 pm (UTC)
goss: Paint - brushstroke (Paint - brushstroke)
From: [personal profile] goss
Lovely work, as always.

I love Steve's nose! Is that weird to say? Anyway, it is glorious. :D :D

Date: 2019-01-23 11:18 pm (UTC)
arcadianmaggie: (Default)
From: [personal profile] arcadianmaggie
Gorgeous. I love the colors and the backgrounds are beautiful! Thank you!

Date: 2019-01-24 12:12 am (UTC)
potofsoup: (Default)
From: [personal profile] potofsoup
<3

Date: 2019-01-24 12:25 am (UTC)
mtoddweb: (Default)
From: [personal profile] mtoddweb
That is such a good soft Bucky. He makes me feel soft, too.

Date: 2019-01-24 01:18 am (UTC)
pineau_noir: (Default)
From: [personal profile] pineau_noir
The last one still makes my heart skip a beat. It's just so gorgeous. ❤❤❤

Date: 2019-01-24 06:05 am (UTC)
lou2: Dance (Calvin-Hobbes)
From: [personal profile] lou2
These are really gorgeous. Beautiful fanart really makes everything brighter.

Date: 2019-01-24 12:37 pm (UTC)
mific: (Captm America and shield)
From: [personal profile] mific
I love the mixed media - and gorgeous colours!

Date: 2019-01-24 05:12 pm (UTC)
mekare: a sleeping blue sheep under the Dreamwidth logo (Default)
From: [personal profile] mekare
Oooh I love the mixed media in this! Also such pretty colours!

Date: 2019-01-25 07:02 am (UTC)
lyrithim: (Default)
From: [personal profile] lyrithim
Love the style of your art as usual <3

Date: 2019-01-26 09:23 am (UTC)
halotolerant: (Default)
From: [personal profile] halotolerant
OMG so gorgeous! *g*